Let’s talk about you.
You love teaching. You’re GREAT at teaching. But you’d rather sight read Sondheim than market, promote yourself on social media, or do anything that feels even remotely “sales-y.”
This is where studio owners and course creators get lost.
Maybe your website says something like, “Piano Lessons for All Ages and All Levels”* when the truth is, deep down, you hate working with kids.
Or maybe your business cards read, “Voice lessons: All styles and genres” when, really, the thought of teaching one more Billie Eilish song makes you want to slam the piano lid closed for good.
(*Full disclosure: That’s actually a line from my first FB page and website. Not kidding. I did it too.)
What happens when we market from vagueness rather than specificity?
We attract the wrong clients.
… the ones who don’t practice.
… the ones who quibble about registration fees and tuition.
… the ones who are never happy with your rep ideas…and you’re never happy with theirs
… the ones who quit after only taking lessons for a month.
Before you know it, you’re creatively depleted and feeling a little resentful that your business is running YOU instead of the other way around.
Why did this happen?
Because your studio branding didn’t match the awesomeness that you provide.
Even if you’ve never given ANY thought to branding… Your music biz has a brand.
Every aspect of your communication — what you post, the images you choose, how you word your emails, heck, even the fonts you use for your studio policies — it all represents your brand. For better or worse.
What does your current FB page communicate to potential students? What about your website? Your Google business listing? (Don’t have one? No worries.)
Your business is too valuable to leave your brand to chance. It’s time to take control so that you can attract the clients that make your heart sing.
It's time for your music studioto get #savvy
A group coaching experience unlike any other, designed to give you the tools you need so that you can BUILD the business you want AND attract the clients you love.
It's time to:
You deserve to teach the clients that you love. And I can help you find them.
Fall 2022 Class
Enrollment is CLOSED
In this course, you will:
- Get super clear about the clients you want to serve and learn how to clearly meet and speak to their desires and goals.
- Establish brand promises and unique value propositions that help your music studio stand out from the crowd,
- Define your own unique visual and verbal elements of branding so that marketing becomes a breeze.
- Develop solid branding strategies that will work for your specific type of studio and market.
- Learn how and where to use those strategies in person, on FB & Instagram, and your website.
- Increase your ability to connect with the clients you love the most
The weekly breakdown...
We’ll meet on Fridays @ 12pm-2pm ET on Zoom, where we’ll discuss our weekly topic and then dive into your weekly homework assignments. Class begins on Sept. 30th and runs through Dec. 16th.
- WEEK 1: Unit 1 – Defining Your Ideal Client
- WEEK 2: Unit 2 – Identifying Your Personal and Studio Values
- WEEK 3: No Class / Co-Working Session
- WEEK 4: Unit 3 – Identifying and Communicating Your Offers
- WEEK 5: Unit 4 – Developing UVPs and Customer Journeys
- WEEK 6: Unit 5 – The Importance of Visual Branding
- WEEK 7: Unit 6 – Applying Branding to Websites & Socials
- WEEK 8: Unit 7 – Open Q&A and Coaching
- WEEK 9: No Class / Co-Working Session / Thanksgiving Break
- WEEK 10: Unit 7 (cont.)- Open Q&A and Coaching
- WEEKS 11-12: Private Sessions & Continued Support in the FB group
If you’re ready to step into your #savvy and get intentional about your brand, this is the course for you.
From the alumni...
What does this include?
*Can’t attend the classes live? No worries. Classes are recorded and I’m ALL about interacting with you while you comment on the replays. (30% of the teachers in this course are replay watchers!)
… and who loves bonuses?
Oh noes! This class is closed.
Get on the waitlist for our next round.
What teachers are saying...
This isn’t just about taking another online course… it’s about making a difference in your life.
Are you ready?
It's time for you to love your business from head to toe.
IMPORTANT LEGAL STUFF:
Limited Liability: Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. (AKA… I don’t have a crystal ball and I cannot guarantee that you’ll make crazy amounts of monies.) In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages.
BUT REALLY… I’m a business / marketing / mindset coach, but I am not a fortune teller, lawyer, accountant, or counselor. Full disclosure: I also cannot play the ukulele. If you require skills of said professionals or are seeking ukulele playing advice, I will help you find the proper resources!
REFUND POLICY: No refunds are available for individual sessions, group coachings, or MMGs. Here’s why: I’m 100% dedicated to finding solutions for my coaching clients. Every single session is guaranteed to result in us coming up with solutions for your business and further resources that will help you. It’s up to you to implement mindfully. Purchasing a self-paced course or product? You’ll have 14 days to request a reason for refund via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After that time, no refunds will be issued. If you have purchased a coaching package and wish to discontinue after the first session, I will offer a reimbursement of the remaining coaching sessions, minus administration and credit card fees. And we can still be friends. To cancel a coaching package, send an email to email@example.com with your request within 48 hours of your first session.